The most modern and most effective way to treat varicose disease of the lower limbs
Clinic «Lekar» offers you the safest, the most modern and efficient methods of treatment of lower extremity varicose vein disease:
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) with the most advanced apparatus «VNUS ClosureFast»: elimination of varicose veins without surgical intervention
- Glue («VenaSeal») technology: the most advanced non-surgical technology with the use of biological glue
- Mechano-chemical ablation («Flebogrif MOCA»): elimination of varicose veins without thermal action and tumescent anecthesia
- Sclerotherapy: liquid and foamy («foam-foam») based on the most efficient medications
- Treatment of venous stasis ulcers:compression therapy («Medi»), pharmacological therapy
- Minimally invasive surgery (microphlebectomy and phlebectomy):
This method of treatment is practised by Professor Dmytro Riazanov, Doctor of Medicine, who is extensively experienced in treating patients with lower extremity varicose vein disease.
For consultations, please contact
You can always count on post-procedure and postoperative management at your convenience!
The development of innovative high-tech equipment allowed us to create a method of radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of lower limb varicose veins, which is called “VNUS Closure Fast”. In Europe and North America, this method has received the widest application.
Treatment of varicose disease of the lower extremities using the “VNUS Closure Fast” method is carried out without hospitalization. Under local anesthesia, a radiofrequency catheter is inserted through a puncture of the skin into the varicose vein, which “brews” the vein due to microwave exposure. Sensors are built into the catheter to determine the effectiveness and usefulness of the impact on the venous wall, which automatically ensures accurate and controlled exposure.
Features of the technique
The exact and standardized VNUS Closure Fast technique, which is carried out on fully automated equipment of the latest generation from Covidien (Medtrinic, USA), which virtually eliminates the influence of the “human factor” and the probability of error.
The technique is a priority in the United States and Western Europe.
- No skin incisions, sutures, dressings
- Lack of general anesthesia or spinal anesthesia
- Lack of pain
- No risk of blood loss and blood transfusions
- Virtually no bruises (bruises)
- High cosmetic effect
- Maximum patient safety
- Hospital stay no more than 3 hours
- 30 minutes after the procedure, the patient can leave the clinic
- The ability to walk for a long distance (5-6 km) the next day after the procedure
- The ability to quickly return to sports (1-2 days)
- Highly effective and less likely to recur compared to surgical treatment