The most modern and most effective way to treat varicose disease of the lower limbs
The development of innovative high-tech equipment allowed us to create a method of radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of lower limb varicose veins, which is called “VNUS Closure Fast”. In Europe and North America, this method has received the widest application.
Treatment of varicose disease of the lower extremities using the “VNUS Closure Fast” method is carried out without hospitalization. Under local anesthesia, a radiofrequency catheter is inserted through a puncture of the skin into the varicose vein, which “brews” the vein due to microwave exposure. Sensors are built into the catheter to determine the effectiveness and usefulness of the impact on the venous wall, which automatically ensures accurate and controlled exposure.
Features of the technique
The exact and standardized VNUS Closure Fast technique, which is carried out on fully automated equipment of the latest generation from Covidien (Medtrinic, USA), which virtually eliminates the influence of the “human factor” and the probability of error.
The technique is a priority in the United States and Western Europe.
- No skin incisions, sutures, dressings
- Lack of general anesthesia or spinal anesthesia
- Lack of pain
- No risk of blood loss and blood transfusions
- Virtually no bruises (bruises)
- High cosmetic effect
- Maximum patient safety
- Hospital stay no more than 3 hours
- 30 minutes after the procedure, the patient can leave the clinic
- The ability to walk for a long distance (5-6 km) the next day after the procedure
- The ability to quickly return to sports (1-2 days)
- Highly effective and less likely to recur compared to surgical treatment