Сandidate of medical sciences, 12 years of work experience.
- 2004 – 2010; faculty of General Medicine, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University.
- 2010 – 2012; internship in urology, Zaporizhzhia Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education.
- 2012-2015 full-time postgraduate study (Zaporozhye State Institute for Advanced Training of Doctors). Work experience:
- since 2014 to 2018 – emergency urologist at the Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Hospital.
- since 2014 to date – assistant at the Department of Urology, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University.
- 2016 – defending PhD dissertation in urology.
He is fluent in modern methods of diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system, open and endoscopic methods of surgical interventions in urological pathology
He regularly improves his qualifications, takes courses and master classes in his specialty, takes part in international and Ukrainian congresses and conferences.
Diagnosis and treatment:
- congenital malformations of the genitourinary system;
- benign and malignant tumors of the genitourinary system;
- infertility in men;
- sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation);
- diseases of the prostate gland: adenoma, prostatitis, cancer, sclerosis and others;
- diseases of the genital organs in men: short frenulum of prepuce of penis, varicocele, Hydrocele, phimosis, cryptorchidism, Peyronie’s disease, oleogranuloma;
- inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system (urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, balanoposthitis, orchiepididymitis, prostatitis);
- urolithiasis disease;
- urinary incontinence;
- genitourinary traumas.