Сandidate of medical sciences, 40 years of work experience.
In 1981. Graduated from the Zaporozhye Medical Institute.
1981-1982 internship in surgery (Zaporozhye Medical Institute).
1986-1989 full-time postgraduate study (All-Union Oncological Scientific Center of the Academy of Sciences named after N.N. Blokhin, Moscow).
Since 1990 – 2005 – a urologist for the provision of emergency care at the Zaporozhye Regional Clinical Hospital.
Since 1989 –1995 Assistant of the Department of Urology of the Zaporozhye Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Since 1995 to the present time – Associate Professor of the Department of Urology of the Zaporozhye Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
In 1989. Ph.D. thesis defense in urology
He is fluent in modern methods of diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system, open and endoscopic methods of surgical interventions in urological pathology
He regularly improves his qualifications, takes courses and master classes in his specialty, takes part in international and Ukrainian congresses and conferences.
Diagnosis and treatment:
- congenital malformations of the genitourinary system;
- benign and malignant tumors of the genitourinary system;
- infertility in men;
- sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation);
- diseases of the prostate gland: adenoma, prostatitis, cancer, sclerosis and others;
- diseases of the genital organs in men: short frenulum of prepuce of penis, varicocele, Hydrocele, phimosis, cryptorchidism, Peyronie’s disease, oleogranuloma;
- inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system (urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, balanoposthitis, orchiepididymitis, prostatitis);
- urolithiasis disease;
- urinary incontinence;
- genitourinary traumas.